100% Pure & Organic Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils
are Nature's Perfect Solution that can promote BALANCE and WELLNESS
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are truly the GIFT from NATURE.
They are the LIFE FORCE of the plants and they are volatile aromatic liquid that are carefully distilled from the stems, leaves, flowers, roots, bark or seeds of a plant, depending on the type of plants. They are highly concentrated and far more potent than dried herbs.
Aromatherapy oils generally have wonderful aroma. Each oil is very unique like each one of us and each has very distinct aroma.
Aromatherapy is one form of therapy that promotes healing of mind and emotion through the sense of smell.
If you are thinking about aromatherapy oils are simply smell good and that is why they can make us feel good, please know that they are BEYOND AROMA. By learning and knowing their chemical makeups that are very complex, you may be blown away as to what they can do to promote wellness and healing. They are much bigger and much more than liquid that smells good.
Healing Oils for EVERY DAY LIVING
* Increase Oxygen in the air
* Release Negative Ion and Ozone (to kill airborne bacteria)
* Purify AIR (to eliminate odor and to digest petrochemicals in the air)
* Increase Oxygen in the body
* Immune enhancing
* Highly Antioxidant
* Support the body’s natural defenses
* Transport Nutrient to the cells
* Help digestion of food and toxins in the body
* Aid in maintaining normal Cellular Regeneration
* Support immune, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
* Boost Stamina and Energy
* Help reduce the appearance of Aging
* Increase Oxygen in the Brain
* Improve Mental Clarity, Mental Accuracy, Memory Retention
* Mood elevating
* Help us Relax
* Help manage stress and frustration
* Support Emotional release by triggering Seat of Emotion
* Deprogram negative Old pattern and Reprogram positive New pattern
* Improve Intuition by stimulating pineal and pituitary glands (seat of Soul) & Amygdala (seat of emotion)
* Promote Inner Peace, Joy and Love
* Enhance Spiritual connection
Aromatic Oils have been used for thousands of years. They were known as the FIRST MEDICINE known to us. During the ancient times, essential oils were used as part of everyday life.
The Bible a.k.a. the oldest owner's operator's manual to live life, has more than 600 references to aromatics, incense, and ointments and aromatic oils are said to be used for anointing and healing the sick.
Nowadays, these oils are used among many of the holistic and alternative medical field, that includes aromatherapy, massage therapy, emotional health, personal care, nutritional supplements, household solutions, and much more.
AROMATHERAPY OILS for HEALING?
Have you ever used AROMATHERAPY OILS to promote WELLNESS and HEALING before?
If you haven't, I highly recommend 100% pure & organic therapeutic-grade essential oils to experiment. These healing oils can serve as wonderful Healing Tools to promote BALANCE and HARMONY to our body; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
To read my Life Changing Experience thanks to therapeutic-grade healing oils, you can click: My Essential Oils Testimonials
Which Essential Oils Company do I recommend???
When it comes to applying Essential Oils for Healing purpose, you want to be careful of the QUALITY of essential oils.
That's why I highly recommend YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS that I trust.
I have visited the company, have spoken with the founder; Gary Young and had gone through their research lab where they ensure the quality of the essential oils before they market.
Which Essential Oils do I Recommend?
If you are a Beginner, I highly recommend the BASIC STARTER KIT called: START LIVING with EVERYDAY OILS kit,which can be used very safely to promote balance and harmony on all levels; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and environmentally.
Would You Like To Place an Order?
*If you would like to place an order, please click HERE.
* Would you like to receive 101 Ways to Use Essential Oils for Everyday Use? If so, please click: 101 Ways To Use Essential Oils for Everyday Use